In the words of DJ Khaled…. Another one.
I stepped a bit out of my comfort zone with this look (which usually consists of a nude eye and a bold lip).
Paring this look with natural skin, a nude lip, and bold lashes is perfect for a fun and flirty holiday look.
Here are the products that I used to achieve this look.
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation in shade Y445
- Naked Skin Concealer in Medium
- Makeup Forever Pro Bronze Fusion in shade 30M
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
- Morphe 35O Palette (mustard yellow shade)
- Stila Got Inked Cushion Liner in Blue Sapphire (wing)
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in (Wave)length (lower liner)
- House of Lashes Iconic Lashes
Will you be trying this look? If so post your finished looks to my Facebook page.
*Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”