I cannot honestly tell you the last time that I went full glam on the eye. For today’s holiday look I went super smokey. Using the inverted smokey eye technique, I started with a cool-toned light brown as my transition color then built the color up to black on the inner and outer corner.
In the middle, I sprayed my shader brush with a setting spray to amp up the silver shade to give it a more metallic finish. I went HAM on the lower lash line to add more drama to the overall look using the blackest eyeshadow that I have.
I kept the skin more on the more natural side. I did some slight contouring and highlighting and skipped the blush.
I topped the look off with a neutral lip and soft wispy lashes.
Take a look at the products that I used:
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation in shade Y445
- Makeup Forever Pro Bronze Fusion in shade 30M
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- YSL Souffle D’Eclat Finishing Veil in shade 03
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette (Lazarus, Liberatus, Shax)
- The Balm Nude Dude Palette (Fierce)
- Kiko Cosmetics Water Eyeshadow in shade 228 (center of the lid)
- Blinking Beauté Lashes in style no. 4
- ColourPop Pencil Liner in Swerve
Will you be trying this look?
*Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”