We’ve almost made it to the end of the holiday season! I had every intention to get two more holiday looks out before New Years Eve, but I was not happy with the outcome of the second look at all. So for the last look in this series I wanted to go vamp.
Again I used the inverted smokey eye technique to create an overall subtle look. Although I kept the crease area relatively neutral, I chose to focus on highlighting the center of the lid with a more metallic finish.
I kept the skin simple with slight highlight and contouring. I swapped out my coveted MUFE Ultra HD foundation and used the Kiko Cosmetics Liquid Skin Second Skin foundation for the first time. I’ll share my thoughts in a later post.
To tie everything together I completed the look with a dark purple lip.
Here’s a list of what I used for this look:
- Kiko Cosmetics Liquid Skin Second Skin Foundation in shade Warm Beige
- Makeup Forever Pro Bronze Fusion in shade 30M
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger and Custard
- YSL Souffle D’Eclat Finishing Veil in shade 03
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette – Uninhibited (lid), Undeniable and Unwind (crease), and Unedited (lower lash line)
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Ro(Cocoa)
- Blinking Beaute Lashes in style No. 4
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu
Will you be trying this look for New Years?