I wanted to make sure I got this quick post out before Valentine’s Day to help inspire those of you who are heading out on the town, partying with friends, or parle’-ing over a romantic dinner. I came up with four looks that are simple to apply, but are showstoppers nonetheless.
Box of Chocolates
I have always had a love for using browns on the eye because they are easy to use and versatile. As of late I have had a slight obsession with brown lipstick, so why not bring my two faves together in one look. This monochromatic look is the perfect if you’re interested in something a bit more vampy.
Nothing is better than a classic red lip, enough said.
I tried another monochromatic look mixing softy and subtle pinks and browns around the eyes and topping off the look with a neon pink lip. I know neon lips are typically a summer thing, but why not have fun during the drab winter weather? I think this look is flirty and would fit for a night out with the girls.
Pretty in Purple
Another monochromatic look using browns and purples on the lid and smoking out the lower lash line with a plum shade. I completed the look with a glossy vibrant purple lip.
- Kiko Cosmetics Liquid Skin Second Skin Foundation in shade Warm Beige
- Makeup Forever Pro Bronze Fusion in shade 30M
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger and Custard
- YSL Souffle D’Eclat Finishing Veil in shade 03
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- Morphe 35O Palette
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Sketch
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blaquer
- Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara
- TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Dose of Colors Matte Lipstick in Chocolate Wasted (Look One)
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Ruby Woo (Look Two)
- Milani Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Matte Diva (Look Three)
- Milani Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Matte Glam + MUFE Plexi Gloss in shade 500 (Look Four)
What looks are you trying out for Valentine’s Day?
*Post contains some affiliate links
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”