It’s that time of year when we all take time to relax, reflect on the year that passed, and prepare for the new year to ahead of us. It’s also the season of festivities. With all of the holiday parties and events going on, there’s nothing more I love than looking great and giving good face. I created a holiday series in hopes to give you inspiration for any upcoming events that you may have this season. I will be posting a new look every Friday leading up to New Years Eve.
This week I bring you one of my favorite holiday looks to wear, glittery neutral eye with a dark berry lip. Take a look the finished look and a list of the products that I used. Make sure you save on any purchase that you make through cash back sites, Ebates and Extrabux (read my post about cash back sites here).
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation in shade Y445
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger
- Makeup Forever Pro Bronze Fusion in shade 30M
- ColourPop Supershock Highlight in Wisp
- Becca Mineral Blush in Wild Honey
- YSL Souffle D’Eclat Finishing Veil in shade 03
- Morphe 35O Palette (flesh-toned colors)
- ColourPop Supershock Shadow in Amira
- Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- House of Lashes in Temptress Wispy
What looks are you wearing this holiday season?
*Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”